Thursday 28 August 2014

WHY AN ATHEIST ?

Most of you believe in the existence of God, the Almighty, Allah or whatever you say in your language.The emotional bond between you and your faith is very profound, I must say.The believers often beg for help from God when in problem.Well, to be truthful I was among 'YOU'.
Some of the things which are believed world wide -
1) God is honest.
2) God is just.
3) God is the great.
4) God doesn't discriminate among people.
5) God equally loves all.
6) God is the creator of this world.
    and so on.......
Now my questions arise. Does God really treat everyone equally? Is he just enough? Does he love all?
NO. In almost every corner of the world poor are being tortured everyday by the rich.They are made fool.
And what does HE do? Enjoy the view? Where did his justice go? And what about his divine love???

I am an atheist because I don't believe in an observer of crime. I am an atheist because the poor are not given justice by HIM. The day God will punish those criminals I will be the happiest to join back in his troop of followers.
Will this really happen? Or is it only a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment