Wednesday 13 August 2014

THINGS CROWDING MY MIND (1)

I agree to the fact that I have got a very pulsating mind.My mood swings are really out of my hands.Presently I feel to write whatever I am thinking now 'cause I don't know if these moments will return in my life again!

First thing : I am happy because I have got a chance to do anchoring on the Independence Day celebration in my school.This time I have planned of rocking the stage though people are not always listening to the anchors ! That annoys me but when I am a part of the audience I don't listen much to the anchors' chatter. LOL.

Second thing : After a long days I have got back the zest of writing here.To be truthful for some days I wasn't very eager to write the blog but as I said already I am the owner of a pulsating mind.Being back here feels good.Loving the time.

Third thing : I was solving some sums which gave me a severe headache. Not really a fan of the subject.My blog is the only source of comfort to me and I can freshen up my thoughts here.So, that's why here I am.

Want to read something more??? 
Posts will be coming up soon.
Thanks for reading my foolish thoughts and loving them all the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment