Wednesday 20 August 2014

Visualising the mountains

The curved roads that wrap around the mountains and the green shawl of comfort make the best of pairs. Millions of birds and insects have taken shelter in the welcoming arms of the mountains. Flowers and their fragrance occupies the soul and the eternal captures the heart. Dew droplets shimmer like diamonds under the morning sun.The air - so purified, so cozy as it never was. Morning ragas of birds echo in the mind and their dance of joy is a scene to behold. When the sun wakes up in the lap of the great mountains, my heart feels the golden rays and the warmth filled in it.I close my eyes , open my arms and wish to embrace the sight and never let it go away from me. The Nepali girls walk to their schools and place of work with their anklets making a sweet and charming rhythm.

No comments:

Post a Comment