Saturday 30 August 2014

THINGS CROWDING MY MIND (4)

Presently my mind is rushing through cyclones and peace - a frustrating situation. So let me begin this way, -
I don't find any valid reason of me being so upset at times over petty matters.My father has always taught me not to expect even the slightest bit of love or care from people whom I love or who are close to me.And I have always tried to do so but instead of my continuous effort I start demanding the same what I give others.
Babu has said that if I stop expecting from people then it is me who will be benefited.Still, My stupid heart wishes for love and respect.Oh , hell! Well, I have someone very special in my life who will never hurt me, I bet. No matter what the rest of the world does he'll never go against me, I believe.I have stopped caring about others , ( exception - my family )it is him who matters to me now.
S.H

No comments:

Post a Comment