Monday 20 April 2015

Last time something personal

Today very clearly I would say a few things that I don't think people are interested in but for my sake-
1) I am alone here in my school.The friends I had, have moved on to different cities where they are happy, I guess.I am stuck in Balurghat, away from all who matter to me.
2) Pretending to be very happy on their departure with all the emotions hidden inside.New life and old memories are all I have to face now.
3) I ask to myself of my survival every now and then. BLANK.
4) I feel deserted even though I know none have deserted me.They have gone ahead to pursue their career.So ,what?I am going mad.
5) Back to the same school despite the fact that I don't want to be there anymore.
6) Need to make a happy-go-girl face so that people won't buzz around asking if I'm alright.I AM NOT.
7) I am utterly confused if I'll be able to make it.
8) I have lost it which I feel you are understanding by now.
9) I need some oxygen.
S.H

1 comment: