Monday 25 August 2014

THINGS CROWDING MY MIND (3)

Back to home feels good.Tomorrow social studies exam and I was preparing for it though I couldn't resist my urge to write something here. So I ended up with another post of THINGS CROWDING MY MIND. I remember the day I started blogging....Oh! How silly I was then ( Haven't seen any improvement in  the condition yet ;) ).
I feel myself so lucky to get love from readers of almost every corner of the world. To be truthful I didn't think that I can continue my blog but after receiving a positive review from you guys makes me feel top of the world.
Thank you all and keep smiling....
P.S - glimpsesofcloud9.blogspot.com is eagerly waiting for your visit !!
S.H

4 comments:

  1. Hi,Sonalika.I figured this out.Yeah!!!!!!!!!!I busted your secret place nutburger! :p :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ! you found it out finally....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog.Its more like a blog diary.Make a separate page for poems that you write and somehow,you can change the colour/background.They don't really look awesome together.And I also like you focusing more on West Bengal.By the way,why aren't you blogging regularly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looking forward to the days when I shall write regularly here...

      Delete