Monday 27 January 2014

My Diary : A Self Portrait

This is what my diary looks like.I have named it 'Winnie'. Winnie is very close to my heart.I share my best and worst moments of life with it.The diary is full of weird notes and poems by me.I have never shown the diary to anyone but today I felt I should include the 'gem' of my life in my blog. Literally I can't live a day without writing in my diary.My diary is a self portrait as 'I' come up here.I don't have to pretend things when I am writing here.Mostly I fill the pages with notes related to things around me and various other topics.
I would say that everyone must have diaries where they can portray their feelings if not ,then at least  one should try to talk to someone whom he/she can trust. (Well, I have best of both the things !!! )
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment