Monday 20 January 2014

IT IS A BANE TO BE BORN AS A GIRL IN WEST BENGAL NOW

I look around myself .I look at the people around me and I feel disgusted to look around.What is the condition of West Bengal? It was not this during last 34 years.I don't say the ex-government was perfect but it was not disastrous like the present one.Everyday girls are being harassed and the government is just relaxing. I wonder how being a women current CM of West Bengal can do this?I must say it is a matter of shame.The minsters are publicly announcing to kill Left Front workers! Each day a new news is coming about girls being raped.West Bengal has secured 1st rank in this category. Bravo!
The state needs a change.I know I have said  this many a times but this is what I feel every moment so I can't stop myself from writing this.And I strongly agree to the fact that IT IS A BANE TO BE BORN AS A GIRL IN WEST BENGAL NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment