Friday 27 June 2014

Football War in BRAZIL

All knows that FIFA is going on and the whole world is going crazy about it.Millions of people are supporting their favorite teams either by coloring their faces or by wearing favorite team jersey. I support Brazil.I am a huge fan of Brazil football team and I wish this time they win.Amidst all this excitement we almost forgot about the rallies on Brazil's streets some months ago in protest of FIFA taking place in Brazil.Thousands of people got on streets to demonstrate their anger about this decision. And I don't say that their anger was not legitimate.They are common men and want development of their country with the money that the govt. is spending for World Cup 2014.Well, I understand their feelings and don't know much about the things inside.Still, I would say it would have been better if the World Cup was not held in Brazil. I know some people will disagree but that is what perspective is about.It varies.
P.S- Love BRAZIL and want them to win the World Cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment