Monday 9 June 2014

Father & RED ( 1 )

 At first I beg pardon for this late post. The reason was Broadband connection failure.

 So let's begin my Saturday Special
 My father - Whatever I speak of my father is very less.He is simply the man to be admired. Whatever I know of RED is because of him.The relation between my father and RED is eternal. I feel proud to be a daughter.
 How did this eternal relation begin ?
When my father used to read in college ,he came across the ideology and was fascinated by it. Babu ( my father ) had to face lots of barriers for his decision of joining CPI(M) and still he is facing those problems because of the present govt. in Bengal. There were comrades who inspired Babu to fight and to be firm on his decision.My father started his journey from a Local Committee Member and now he is an Opposition leader in Zilla Parishad ( District Council ).

To be continued........
NEXT SATURDAY ( WHAT'S COMING UP? )
PRESENT CONDITION OF FATHER'S LIFE AND HOW RED IS RESPONSIBLE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment