Friday 5 September 2014

My all time guide - Punam Mam

First of all I would like to wish all the teachers a very happy Teachers' Day. My mentor, guide, teacher and a loving mother figure has always been you, mam.And I will not get tired saying this even the millionth time.I have always loved from the very core of my heart and words are really less today to mention my gratitude towards you.Many teachers have taught me but the way You teach is marvelous.You can't guess the profound love that I have always had in my heart for you.The very first day of class 4 ; I remember and always will.I met you, we had a short chat and at that time it was a feeling of being in cloud 9 for me.Today, I wish you a very happy teachers' day , Actually you know what a single day is really less to wish you !! 
I hope for a healthy future of you and please always have the sweet smile in your face which is your trademark. Love you a lot.Miss you a lot.Lots of kissies. Muah!
Yours 
S.H

No comments:

Post a Comment